Author: Tow @ 2008-02-29, 20:07
we're releasing a new version of our glorious project. It brings several bugfixes and improvements.
For information about our project look here.
Our project isn't really playable now, but it gives you an idea of progress we have made so far. We're hoping that you'll like it. Please report all the problems in the appropriate board. We hope you'll help us develop the project - details are available here.
Changes since 0.54:
* Sprites/ folder works for h3sprite.lod same as Data/ for h3bitmap.lod (but it's still experimental)
* randomization quantity of creatures on the map
* fix of Pandora's Box handling
* reading disposed/predefined heroes
* new command - "get txt" - VCMI will extract all .txt files from h3bitmap.lod to the Extracted_txts/ folder.
* more detailed logs
* reported problems with hero flags resolved
* heroes cannot occupy the same tile
* hints for most of creature generators
* hints for creatures on the map
* some minor stuff
Extract the package into your main Heroes folder.
WoG 3.58f is required. We strongly recommend using English version.
If you have older version of VCMI you have to overwrite them.
Many thanks for Steven Aus for helpful suggestions and catching bugs. I'd also like to give thanks to Kulex for testing.