Mysticism skill so it regenerates 10%, 20% or 30% of maximum spell points each
day. It can also be used to find out what the next "Week of.." will
be if the "Week of Monsters" script is active.
Heroes with Advanced Mysticism can learn which spells a Mage guild will contain
when fully built by right-clicking on it.
Heroes with Expert Mysticism can right-click on enemy heroes within their
scouting radius to learn about the enemy hero's skills, artifacts, creatures
36 - Mithril Enhancements
Mithril can be
used to upgrade certain structures in different ways. Upgrades available may
differ based on which map rules are currently active.
To see your available Mithril and a list of upgrade costs, right-click the
Kingdom Overview button.
In the WoGify options you can toggle on/off also:
- Mithril Display (displays a message when Mithril is picked up and also your
total Mithril if you right-click the Kingdom Overview button)
- Mithril Resource Stack Replacement (some resource stacks are replaced with
- Windmills and Mystical Gardens may give Mithril when visited
37 - Rebalanced Factions
script aims at making the game more balanced for different types of towns. It
consists of several sections that can be individually turned on/off in the
Rebalanced Hero Abilities
(For details on what Rebalanced Hero Abilities apply to the current hero,
right-click on the hero portrait in the hero screen.)
Various hero tweaks/balances, including (SS = secondary skill):
- Estates is replaced by higher Estates or a different SS.
- Navigation heroes get Exp. Nav. + blessing bonuses.
- Heroes with Diplomacy have Leadership instead.
- Gem starts with Bless instead of Summon Boat.
- Weaker heroes have blessing bonuses, spells and/or advanced SSs.
- Creature specialty heroes give a fixed bonus.
- War machine specialists and Artillery heroes always start with their war
- Heroes who met Vori elves have an elemental SS + bonus spells.
- Only heroes with a Logistics specialty start with Logistics.
- Logistics specialists start with less primary skills.
- Heroes that had Logistics are given an extra SS level.
- L4 spell heroes have fewer primary points and/or less powerful SSs.
- Jeddite has Blind instead of Resurrection.
- Mirlanda has skills/spells that suit her biography.
- Some heroes have a new upgrade special instead.
Some balance changes don't occur if certain other scripts are active (Hero
Specialization Boost, Estates/Eagle Eye/Resistance scripts, Enhanced Monsters
etc.) because they deal with similar aspects.
Rebalanced Starting Armies
Various starting army tweaks and balances. The aim is for a good starting army
for each hero while avoiding numbers that would give certain heroes an
overwhelming head-start in the early weeks of a map. Some heroes have
individualized starting armies based on their biographies (as well as balance
considerations) so starting armies are a bit more varied. =)
(Note: some changes don't occur when Enhanced Monsters is active.)
Various creature tweaks and balances, including:
- Being able to upgrade Halflings to Master Gremlins (and vice versa) at Hill
- Halfling Defense +2/Shots -10/Speed +1/Max. Damage -1 (to be roughly similar
to Master Gremlins, though Halflings keep their luck bonus).
- Imp and Familiar Basic Growth +5.
- Gog Defense +1/Health +1/Cost +10 Gold.
- Magog Health +2/Max. Damage +1.
- Hell Hound and Cerberus Basic Growth +1.
- Horned Demon Health +5/Max. Damage +1/Cost +20 Gold.
- Pit Lord Cost -25 Gold.
- Efreet Sultan Defense +1/Health +10.
- Arch Devil Cost -600 Gold.
- Lizard Warrior Double Shot/Attack -1/Defense -2/Max. Damage -2 (decreased
stats because Lizard Warrior now gets two shots).
- Wyvern Monarch Attack +2/Defense +1/Health + 20 on Day 15 and 22/Wyvern
Monarch Cost + 25 Gold on Day 15 and 22.
- When Reduce Conflux Firebird/Phoenix Growth is *not* active, Phoenix Health
will be reduced by 50.
These changes are aimed at making the playing field more even for the different
factions. It also allows switching of Master Gremlins/Halflings and
Crystal/Faerie/Rust Dragons at Hill Forts at no cost.
38 - Karmic Battles
script modifies all battles against Wandering Monsters. All Wandering Monsters
will get some help from "friends". The script summons various stacks
of monsters for every battle. The number of stacks, number of creatures and the
level of the creatures are randomly calculated and depend on the number of
Karmic Battles a single hero has already fought.
39 - Hero Specialization Boost
a bonus based on the hero's starting specialty. Bonuses include better stats
for their creatures for creature specialists and randomly cast spells for spell
specialists. There are also some unique new abilities:
- All heroes with Intelligence specialization have commander with DeathStare
- All heroes with Navigation specialization have commander with flying ability
- All heroes with Ballista specialization have commander which can shoot
- All heroes with Archery specialization cast Precision spell on all allied
units at the beginning of a battle
- All heroes with First Aid specialization cast Stone Skin spell on all allied
units except undead at the beginning of a battle
- All heroes with Fire Magic specialization cast Curse spell on all enemy units
at the beginning of a battle
- All heroes with Sorcery specialization cast Misfortune spell on all enemy
units at the beginning of a battle
- All heroes with Eagle Eye specialization let all own 1st and 2nd level units
fly in a battle
- All heroes with Mysticism specialization add 12+4*Hero level mana to hero's
mana-pool in the beginning of battle. (Remarks: After battle amount of mana
cannot be more than before battle).
- All heroes with Resistance specialization decrease 12+4*Hero level mana from
enemy hero's mana-pool in the beginning of battle.
Does not work in multiplayer games except Hotseat. To see a Hero's enhanced
bonus, right-click on the specialty icon in the hero screen or right-click on
the top part of the hero in the combat screen (works for both players)
40 - First Money
player (and computer too) is given 12000 gold, 20 wood, 20 ore, 10 mercury, 10
sulfur, 10 crystals and 10 gems once at the beginning of the game.
41 - Battle Extender
Parameters of monsters:
- Each level 1-6 monster gets additional hit points.
- Each shooter decreases its number of shots to 3/4 of its original quantity.
- Each monster gets additional Defense.
- Each monster has reduced Speed.
42 - Garrisons
This option adds
guarded neutral Garrisons to a map. Garrison frequency is chosen during map
loading. The garrisons are also protected by magic and the defenders will grow
slowly in number each week. Troops in the garrisons vary by terrain type and
most guards possess a small stash of resources or sometimes even an artifact.
If object replacement is selected, new Garrisons may be placed on the map.
43 - Obelisk Runes
This option enhances Obelisks with a randomly selected adventure spell. It is
inscribed in runes upon the Obelisk's surface and may be cast by any visiting
hero for free. Adventure Spells that are banned will not be found on Obelisks.
44 - Emerald Tower
In the Emerald Towers dwell ancient and powerful Wizards who can enchant a
whole species of creatures to make them better...for a price. The wizards hate
to be bothered, however, and you won't even get an appointment without paying
for it with several sparkling gemstones.
If object replacement is selected, Emerald Towers may replace some of the
following: Imp Caches, Griffin Conservatories, Rally Flags, Prisons, Marletto
45 - Castle Upgrading
Halls and Capitols may be upgraded to increase daily income. Upgraded town
dwellings may be upgraded to increase troop growth.
- To upgrade the City Hall or Capitol, left-click the Hall icon (just below the
town name) in the town screen. Each Hall upgrade costs 7000 gold plus 2 Mithril
and increases daily income by 1000 gold.
- To increase growth in upgraded creature dwellings, left-click the town picture
(to the left of the town name). Each upgrade increases growth by one. Each
troop growth upgrade costs equal to the original cost of the upgraded dwelling.
Computer players will build one upgrade of each building type per week.
46 - Berserker Flies
Dragon Flies gain the ability to attack without retaliation, cast Berserk on
their target, and return after attacking.
47 - Creature Relationships
script causes a chance of infighting in any hero's army that contains creatures
that hate one another. These hatreds include:
- all angels vs. all devils,
- titans and lords of thunder vs. black and darkness dragons,
- all genies vs. all efreeti,
- all orcs (including boar riders) vs. all elves (including pegasus riders),
- all pixies vs. all imps,
- all Rampart dragons vs. all Necropolis dragons,
- all cavaliers vs. all black knights, and
- Rust Dragons vs. all gorgons
Creatures that like each-other have a chance per day to be upgraded for free
(must have both types): - monks and mages,
- archers and elves (sharpshooters don't upgrade, but help),
- griffins and rocs (firebirds don't upgrade, but help),
- efreeti and fire elementals (fire messengers help)
48 - Enhanced Secondary Skills
some secondary skills. You can activate/deactivate every enhancement in the
Eagle Eye II - Eagle Eye grants the ability to
counter a beneficial spell cast by the enemy. Drains 8 spell points from
caster (7 with water magic skill).
Basic: 10% chance
Advanced: 20% chance
Expert: 30% chance
Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, and Emblem of Cognizance increase the
chance. Eagle Eye artifacts now form a combination artifact that further
increases the chance to counter a spell by 30%.
Estates I - For each level of estates, the hero will
1-3 units of a resource every week, doubled for wood or ore.
5 x hero level gold per day.
The resource types will be randomly set when the skill is learned.
Luck - Luck gives each stack in a hero's army a
chance to get +2 Attack, +2 Defense for a battle.
Basic: 10% chance - up to 1 stack
Advanced: 20% chance - up to 2 stacks
Expert: 30% chance - up to 3 stacks
Mysticism II - Mysticism makes it more difficult for
an enemy to cast spells, effectively reducing the enemy's spell points for
Basic: reduces enemy spell points to 80% of normal
Advanced: reduces enemy spell points to 70% of normal
Expert: reduces enemy spell points to 60% of normal
Scouting II - Scouting gives a hero a small chance
for a random event for each step taken.
Basic: 1% chance
Advanced: 1.5% chance
Expert: 2% chance
Scholar - Each week a hero will attempt to research
a new spell.
Basic: 40% chance to learn up to a 2nd level spell
Advanced: 50% chance to learn up to a 3rd level spell
Expert: 60% chance to learn up to a 4th level spell
Artillery - Ballista does (1-50 + hero level) damage
to an enemy stack prior to a battle (attacker or defender). Will not wipe out
a stack. Gives Experience. Ammo Cart adds 100% damage (more shots). Artillery
skill increases the effect of the Ballista.
Basic: adds 100% damage
Advanced: adds 200% damage
Expert: adds 300% damage
Learning II - Hero gains experience every day.
Basic: 100 experience
Advanced: 200 experience
Expert: 300 experience
Armorer - Reduces the physical damage inflicted on a
Sorcery II - Sorcery increases the damage of hero's
Resistance II - Resistance endows a hero's troops
with magic resistance.
Resistance artifacts now form a combo that grants an additional +30% magic
First Aid I - First Aid Tent resurrects (1-50 + hero
level) HP's of dead troops for the winner of a battle (attacker or defender).
Ammo Cart adds 100% HP's (medical supplies). First Aid skill increases the
effect of the First Aid Tent.
Basic: adds 100% HP's
Advanced: adds 200% HP's
Expert: adds 300% HP's